The Jumping Trout Cottage Vineyard and Cheesery
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Welcome to Lily's Jumping Trout Cottage Vineyard and Cheesery where craft vintages and wheels are available for your culinary pleasure.
Growing tired of the cube rat race and the big city life, Lily purchased a old vineyard on the outskirts of the city and revitalized the vineyard. Renovating the original stone farmhouse and dirt floored cellar, Lily has created a rustic yet sophisticated cottage industry establishment catering to the culinary minded city dwellers and tourists. While waiting for the vines to mature she worked with a neighbors small goat herd to produce artisan cheeses.
Enjoy the following playable features of this set;
- seven wine casks in the aging racks
- one large wine cask for that special vintage
- vine covered trellis bearing grapes and providing just the right amount of shade
- four manicured bushes
- white marble and mosaic fountain with verdigris bronze jumping trout statues
- verdigris jumping trout weather vane
- half barrel supporting large, aged wheel of cheese
- display shelves with ten medium wheels of cheese, 4 small wheels of cheese, wine bottle, wine glass, and grapes
- display shelves with Jumping Trout pinot grigio and chianti, miscellaneous cottage industries goods
- cat chasing a rat under the front walk
- Lily and a couple out from the city
- red tile roof, aged wood floors, and natural stone walls
- rear wall opens to allow full access to inside of set
Enjoy your day in the countryside or running your own cottage industry.