Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Tumbler from Christopher Nolan's widely popular Dark Knight Trilogy is the most realistic approach to the iconic Batmobile. This has been remade into many wonderful MOCs (my own creations) countless times. It is finally time for this exemplary vehicle to be immortalized as an official LEGO set.
There is much precision to my version of the Tumbler despite being mini-figure scale.
- Space to accommodate 2 mini-figures side-by-side
- Detailed interior
- On-board computer
- Navigation system
- Lever-like joystick
- Detailed exterior
- Blasters on both sides of the nose
- Movable flaps
- 4 rear off-road tires
- 2 front racing tires
- Trans-clear bricks representing headlights
- Detailed clear side-windows
- Nose window
- Rear afterburner
- Intake valves
- Exhaust pipes
This is the most accurate representation of the Tumbler made by LEGO bricks.
With an official Dark Knight mini-figure, this potential set will be a success.
If you would like the instructions, I will see what I can do.
Please spread the word! Your support is greatly appreciated! Make this a reality!
Thank you to all who consider this.