Jurassic World: Armored Recovery ATV w/ Parasaurolophus
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
When dinosaurs escape from their enclosures (which they ALWAYS will :) the Jurassic World team need s a way to recapture them and return them to their pens.
This set features one of the vehicles the Jurassic World team uses to protect their assets: the Armored Recovery ATV.
Features of the ATV:
- front and rear suspension
- front winch
- two swiveling tranquilizer missile launchers
- fully enclosed armored cockpit
- flood lights
- beefy engine on the back for crazy off-roading power
The set comes with one ACU Trooper, a tranquilizer rocket launcher, and a tranquilizer dart gun w/ two extra darts.
The pictures also show a velociraptor dinosaur - but the idea is to feature a new dinosaur in this set. The Pachycephalosaurus makes sense because you would need an armored vehicle to recapture one of those beasties - gotta protect yourself from his nasty head-butt attacks!
Another option would be to replace one of the swiveling tranquilizer missile launchers on the ATV with a extendable/retractable snare, and include the Parasaurolophus instead of the Pachy. The Parasaurolophus is a beautiful dinosaur and would make a really awesome addition to the LEGO dinosaur collection (all those meat-eaters need something to munch on besides humans!)
The set would conatin roughly 260 bricks