Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The major international trade center of 15th century - The Cloth Hall - the jewel of Renaissance architecture, one of the most recognizable landmarks in Poland, located in the heart of Europe, in the very center of the main market square in the Cracow's Old Town, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The LEGO Ideas project has been created for several months, based on the original architectural plans, models, photographs and on-site visits. Although the model is relatively small, it includes not only the elevations with all their details but also the interior which consists of:
- The ground floor with elegant arcades which main part are two rows of stalls.
- The upper floor where is located the lobby and National Museum consisting of four grand exhibition halls.
The exhibition halls and the lobby can be viewed through the windows or transparent gallery roof, which can also be removed for better insight into the interior. Inspired by LEGO Architecture series, the idea of the project was from the very beginning to extend the existing series by Polish landmark - The Cloth Hall.
I strongly believe that this unique monument can win your heart and you will have an opportunity to build this wonderful model for yourself and make it a part of your collection.
If you enjoy the model and would like to see this produced as an official LEGO set, please support it and share with your friends!