Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
As a fan for Masterchef Australia I think it deserved a project on Lego Ideas. Being also a fan for the modulars I combined the two and made this project.
- It has a distinctive cook-off between several contestants
- A full stocked pantry to make the most perfect meals from
- See the contestant in full panic as he sees his dinner go up in flames, but not because it's a flambee
- one chef-to-be is through the first round and is already up the balcony, watching the other's doing their best.
- The 3 hosts of the show are also present - Restaurateur and chef Gary Mehigan, chef George Calombaris and food critic Matt Preston.
A few facts for this project:
- A total of 1136 pieces
- 8 minifigures
- Lots of accessories
- it takes up a 32*48 space in your Modular city
I Hope my first project that I share also appeals a lot of you.
Now stop talking and start cooking and supporting!