Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Research Geology In Action!
I'm a female research geologist with a love of legos- this is a sample of my career. The scene here shows research geologists discovering minerals in a limestone rock formation and the characterization of the minerals in the laboratory.
- The entire project has 213 pieces total.
- Field geology: A female and male geologist with a dog (there's always the obligatory geology dog) exploring a crystal cave system complete with stratigraphic layers. Accessory pieces include: compass/brunton, rock hammer, shovel, and a geology dog.
- Petrographic laboratory: Petrographic laboratory: Mineral analysis performed with a light
microscope and a scanning electron microscope (SEM) complete with
an electron backscatter detector to distinguish phases and an energy dispersive
X-ray spectrometer (EDS) to determine elemental composition using
Please help support this project to show other STEM research opportunities!