Custom Commercial Semitruck
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Custom Commercial Truck
This Truck is inspired by big custom old – style trucks.
Due to Lego Ideas regulations about the number of bricks available for a single project I had to split this project in two parts, so it is the semitruck.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host up to 2 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Lights and chrome details everywhere (the parts in gray are supposed to be chromed)
- Huge exhaust tips;
- Heavy duty wheels and double dually rear axle;
- Buffalo horn on the hood;
- Custom lowered and stretched body design;
- Rear sleeper cabin;
- Side cargo zone ladders;
- Double gas tanks with fuel cap;
- Signalers for maneuvers in the rear tool rack;
- Air spoiler on top of the sleeper cab;
- Air horns on top of the cabin;
- Detroit diesel 2 stroke V12 under the hood;
- Towing hitch;
- Fifth wheel/goose neck compatible;
- Cabin – step with handle bar;
- Fluorescent lights;
- Two captain chairs;
- Complete gauges console with navigation and smartphone holder for the passenger;
- Two-sticks manual gearbox;
- Storage cabinets;
- Sleeper cabin and relax room with two sofa and a table;
- King size bed with bedside table and design lights;
- Top – bed storage compartments;
- Retractable home theatre - size tv;
- Surround audio system;
- Tilting suspension system with front steering;
- Opening hood, doors, side cargo – bay doors, sleeper cabin side sections;
- sleeper cabin side sections open and become two little balconies;
- entire removable engine for customization or rebuilding;
- driver cabin roof removable for easier access;
- folding side mirrors;
Pros and cons:
+ a bulletproof traffic wipe – away weapon to deliver fastest your goods!
- it definitely won’t fit your home garage…
brick counter and difficulty:
2022 bricks, hard building difficulty.