Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hatsune Miku is a humanoid voice singer. Developed by Crypton Future Media and Yamaha. She is very famous in the electronic music community and has many fans.
Now about the model:
This model of Miku has 1192 pieces in total
- 914 pieces Miku herself
- 48 pieces Microphone
- 230 pieces Platform
Miku’s entire body can imitate all kinds of human movements, and her big twin tails are also moveable in any direction. There are four big joints build inside her body that cannot be seen from outside, other smaller joints can be seen in photos.
- First under her neck (moving head vertically and horizontally)
- Second inside her body (providing small moves with her waist)
- Third and Fourth under her skirt (movements of legs)
Miku’s microphone is mostly made from titanium colored pieces, I think it’s really detailed. The microphone stand can move too.
That platform Miku is standing on has a top transparent layer. Through the layer you can see Miku Hatsune’s name built in Japanese: (Miku’s logo)
I think my Miku model will do a great job at representing of Japan modern music culture in LEGO.
Please share your opinion by commenting, and have a nice day