Off Road Truck
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Ultimate Off Road Truck
The ultimate truck for extreme off road use. This truck is inspired both by the 2017 ford Raptor and the Ford Shelby F150.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 5 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Twin turbo, nitrocharged and supercharged V8 engine under the hood;
- quad exhaust tips;
- off road tires and wheels;
- Trailer tow hitch;
- Rear camera;
- Winch in the front bumper;
- Cargo lights on the sides of the bed and embedded in the third stop light;
- Full-size moonroof;
- All the part in gray are supposed to be chromed;
- Body on frame design with suspension and steering;
- Easy - access handlebars;
- Fluorescent lights;
- Race stripes;
- Five seats with bicolor leather finish;
- Center console with navigation and infotainment;
- passenger phone holder;
- convenient storage between the captain chairs with tablet for the rear passengers;
- cupholders both on the doors and on the center console;
- rear dvd players;
- ambient - light details;
- All the details in gray are supposed to be chromed.
- Tilting and flexing suspension system;
- Front steering;
- Opening hood, doors, tailgate;
- The back doors are hinged like the SuperCab for convenient access but the interior space is supposed to be a SuperCrew;
- Removable roof for easier access;
- Foldable side mirrors;
- Opening center console for storage;
- Adjustable steering wheel;
- removable rear seats for more storage;
pros and cons:
+ you don’t have to care anymore about bumps, potholes, canyons, rivers and skiliftes. Ever.
- the turbo-nitro-supercharged engine could be quite brutal, not recommended for rollercoaster - haters.
brick counter and difficulty:
922 bricks, medium building difficulty.