Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- This is a steampunk house built on a tree trunk base.
- It, like many other steampunk creations is equipped with windmill blades and plenty of gears.
- The back sports a waterfall coming out of the cistern from underneath the tower portion of the house.
- This product would be a new opening for people's imagination which I believe many would be thankful for.
- The back windmill is hooked up to gears which turn when the rotors do.
- I believe that this would be a good set for all ages and would get older builders back into building. It would probably be wise to introduce this new style in a soft way such as a definition on the box or in the newest Lego magazine. As a builder, I have hoped to see steampunk Legos come out for a while and I'm sure that many would appreciate this kind of sets as much as I would.