Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
A long time ago in a country not that far away...
An Ancient Greek Temple
- Colored in the way those temples most probably looked like (before the centuries of sun-bleaching)
- Second entrance from the backside
- Including a statue inside the cella
- Featuring gates to protect the cella
- Featuring an altar in front of the temple
- Comes with several minifigs (most of them as statues though)
- Approx. 1700 bricks
- open the roof to access the inside
- open/close the gates to the cella
- rebuilt the model to the ruin it would be today
NICE TO KNOW:
- Based on the Greek rules for buiding temples according to the doric order