Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This suv is essentially the meeting point between a Hummer H2 and a monster truck, all put on huge road slick tires and spoked wheels.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 5 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Body on frame design;
- V12 naturally aspirated engine;
- Chromed details (all the parts in grey are supposed to be chromed);
- Rear camera;
- Roof position lights;
- Quad exhaust tips;
- Rear cargo bed;
- Side "useless" steps;
- Full - size moonroof;
- Fluorescent lights;
- Five bicolor- finished captain chairs;
- Huge transmission tunnel with digital console;
- Smartphone holder;
- Independent suspension system with front steering wheels;
- Opening doors;
- Removable roof for easier access;
- Adjustable steering wheel;
- Folding side mirrors;
Pros and cons:
+ if you ain’t care about ecology or the road code and you love to park on walkways, this is the perfect “car” for you!
- gas station subscription is optional…
brick counter and difficulty:
649 bricks, medium building difficulty.