Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Aladdin is one of my favourite stories and animations of all time.
- The Sultan’s Palace - the home of Princess Jasmine and her Tiger Rajah, the Sultan of Agrabah, and eventually Aladdin.
- The Streets of Agrabah - where Aladdin grew up with his Monkey Abu and meets Princess Jasmine, who he rescues and falls in love with.
- Cave of Wonders - a mysterious cave that holds the magic lamp, whose entrance is guarded to only allow an individual “Whose worth lies far within - the diamond in the rough”.
- Agrabah Guards (i.e. Razoul)
The main animal (and Magic Carpet) characters took many attempts and much more time to try and get right. I redesigned each character many times before getting to a point where I was happy with their look, and they include:
- Abu (Aladdin’s best friend and Monkey)
- Magic Carpet (Aladdin’s main mode of transport after being rescued from the Cave of Wonders)
- Iago (Jafar’s Villainous sidekick and Scarlet Macaw Parrot)
- Rajah (Princess Jasmine’s protector and Tiger)
- Camel (there are many Camels in Aladdin, but none are main characters)