Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Custom Commercial Trailer
This Truck is inspired by big custom old – style trucks.
Due to Lego Ideas regulations about the number of bricks available for a single project I had to split this project in two parts, so it is the trailer.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host up to 2 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Refrigerator up front;
- Solid body design (also available in flat bed version);
- Double spaced dually rear axle;
- Lights and chrome details everywhere (the parts in gray are supposed to be chromed)
- Top air scoops;
- Fluorescent lights;
- Internal rail – mounted crane with double winch to move the load easily;
- Completely flat floor;
- Mini deck with stairs to inspection the load with crane controls;
- Tilting suspension system;
- Rear side opening;
- More storage area between the axles;
- Folding parking legs;
- Modular removable roof for easier access;
Pros and cons:
+ a bulletproof traffic wipe – away weapon to deliver fastest your goods!
- it definitely won’t fit your home garage…
brick counter and difficulty:
1225 bricks, hard building difficulty.