Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Update 0.1 Pullback Motor
So first update lets get into it.
I've added more features so Ill start with the best ones first.
- Pullback Motor: When i was digging through my lego, I found an old Lego pull back motor technic piece. I'm not sure what set it cane in (sorry lego fans). Please tell me if you know. It travels about 3 1/2 m but since the motor was meant for a small car and it is pretty old. Hope you like it!
- Adjustable Seats and Steering Wheel: I forgot to put this in the final description as I thought it was unnecessary but I gave it some thought and I just decided to include it.
- Engine Gears and Detail: I changed out the cogs to the moving piston as they work a lot better and don't fall off. Also if you see behind the piston is a round wheel. Not sure what it's meant to be but it looks cool. I also made one of the wheels darker (and no it wasn't used because I couldn't find one of the same colour) to make it look like it was dirty from grease or oil.
- Headlights Edge: Finally I added some small details to the headlights. A very Small detail but I think it looks more finished.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this update and please support if yo want this to go on shelves. Anyway thanks for all the support.