Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is Tony Stark's armor display at the workshop from the Iron man movie.
*Edited design on 5/26 (removed the use of clip to hold the tile).
The new changes kept the overall design except I used the space to recreate the shape of the transparent glasses (side view). All photos have been updated accordingly. Hope everyone likes it. Cheers!
This set comes with the following:
- 7 Hall of Armor for Mk I to Mk VII
- Lego Mk I to Mk VII minifigures (Mk I, Mk II, Mk III, Mk iV, MK V to be offically made by Lego).
- Tony Stark minifigure
- Mechanical Robot: Jarvis
- Desk with MkXLII armors (helmet, mask, 2 hands, 2 arms)
- Stage for Tony Stark
This is an excellent set to have Lego officially release Mk I to Mk V minifigures in one box! The Hall of Armor do not take up a lot of space and it is a very nice way to organize and display the Lego Iron man minifigures. It comes with all the essential parts from the movie scene while does not require a lot of bricks to make. It can fit as a medium size Lego set to keep the price low for Lego fans. Vote and ask your friend to vote if you like to have MK I to MK V release and a nice minifigure display in one set.