2015 Land Rover Defender
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Hey What's goin' on and I'm Back with a Land Rover! It's a Defender or a 130 Which is produced Originally by British Leyland in 1983 to 1986. Now, the land rover defender is produced by Jaguar Land Rover In 2006 till 2016 which in that year has stopped production. Now the company is planning on an All-New Defender. What are the features? Well there are:
- Huge details at the interior and the exterior
- All 3 Doors and the Engine Bay are Openable
- Foldable Back Seats (Front seats can't fold)
- Spare Tire (Usefull if one of the wheels is missing)
- Realistic engine
Besure to Support and Follow For more models!
- 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/b0088a10-c192-4106-a99b-f6f652953d08
- Nissan/Datsun 280Z: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/ed2638dc-15e3-465d-9071-4fd8045f8fc4