Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This motoryacht is a tribute of the Riva Acquarama.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host up to 6 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Wood hull design with chrome details (all the parts in gray are supposed to be chromed)
- Blue waterline with flat underneath white hull;
- Italian tricolor light flag on each side;
- Position lights;
- Hydrogets in the rear;
- Two captain chairs with gauges console and radar – GPS;
- Tons of screens and tablets;
- Two relax sofas;
- Ambient light system;
- Rear relax bed;
- Access integrated ladder;
- Hidden cargo bays both front and rear;
- Removable center table;
Pros and cons:
+ your enter ticket for the Venice Film Festival.
- requires a six – figures bank account to afford it…
brick counter and difficulty:
505 bricks, easy building construction.