Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Мore than 2000 parts;
- Weight 1.9 kg;
- Two L-motors for movement;
- Servo for turns;
- The battery pack is hidden, but easily changed if necessary;
- Remote control.
- Mechanical crane with winch and retractable boom;
- Suspension of the rear axle;
- Opening doors and hood;
- Imitation of engine and interior.
How things work:
All three motor, compactly located in the base frame of the car. Rear axis has a differential. The control elements of the crane are made in the form of flashers. The simulation of the engine includes simulating a supercharger, a cooling fan and an exhaust system. The battery pack is hidden in the rear of the machine.