Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Here is my first Top Gear LEGO set. As you can see, it is Richard Hammond's Dampervan, which was supposed to cross the English Channel, but failed.
It has many features, such as:
- An opening door at the back
- Teapot and cup
- Two seats
- A ladder to get on to the roof
- A rope on the front
It also comes with a Richard Hammond minifigure with a life jacket.
I will soon add a Nissank and a Triumph Herald sailing boat.