Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is the Cozy Winter Cottage! The cottage would be a great addition to any LEGO fan's collection for it looks great on display, but also offers a lot of playability too! The slanted roof adds quite a bit of personality to the cottage, the roof also makes sure that there is not much repetition in the building experience.
The details are listed below...
- Table with bench, food, and drinks
- Barrel with tap
- An 8-stud wide bed
- A hat and coat rack
- A chimney
- A chest with a book in it
- And a snowboard
The cottage is 32 studs long, and 16 studs wide. The piece count is between about 500-700.
- Please support the projects shown below!
- The Sound of Music https://ideas.lego.com/projects/62284
- The Little Prince https://ideas.lego.com/projects/62284
- And Galaxy Command https://ideas.lego.com/projects/31711