Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Recreate the classic battle of Red Rocket vs. Blue Bomber with the Rock'Em, Sock'Em Robots Project!
Ever wanted to have two miniature robots perpetually locked in battle on your desktop? With this project your dreams could become reality!
Rock'Em, Sock'Em Robots is a classic game where each player controls a robot and tries to knock the other's "block" off! The first one to hit the other's head and cause it to pop up is the winner!
This set is a recreation of the original Rock'Em, Sock'Em Robots game. It is a static model perfect for either role-play or display. The set includes:
- Two minifigures: The Red Rocket and the Blue Bomber
- A boxing ring with controller handles for players on each side.
- 1 printed block with the Rock'Em Sock'Em Robots logo.
Thank you for taking a look at this project! If you'd like to see this as an official set, please click the support button. If you're interested in any future updates, click the follow button. Ideas or suggestions? Let me know in the comments! Thanks again!