Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Beam Twist is a set that contains three puzzles built from Lego Technic pieces. Two are easy and one is difficult.
How does it work?
Beam Twist puzzles consist of small technic pieces that you turn to form the puzzle. The red puzzle in the main picture is a 4x4x4 cube. Therefore, in this puzzle you must turn the pieces to create a cube.
Pictures 2 and 4 show what the puzzles look like before they are solved.
Picture 3 shows the two easy puzzles that are 3x3x3 cubes.
Here are four good things about Beam Twist:
1) If you can't figure out how to solve the puzzle, then you can break it into pieces and use the instructions to build it back.
2) You can try building your own puzzle.
3) If it becomes to easy for you, then you can leave it alone for a few days, and when you come back it will be harder, because you forget how to solve it.
4) You can always use the pieces for other Lego creations.
Thanks for checking out my ideas and I hope you like it.
You can also check out my other ideas.