Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Following on from my LEGO Flying Car, I have build an Amphibious Car, as many minifigures might not be able to fly a car, or might not want to.
My Amphibious Car is 6 studs wide and 21 studs long (including rudders) and is made of 125 bricks. It includes:
- A hull
- A propeller
- 2 rudders
The interior includes:
- Two seats
- Two sets of dials (one set for land, the other for water)
- A steering wheel
- A V4 engine
- A shaft/1x3 tile going from the engine to the propeller
If you think that I should add or change anything, leave a comment.
Remember to support my other projects too!