Peugeot 106 XSi
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Peugeot 106 XSi was released in 1991 and used a 1.4 litre in-line 4 engine with 100hp. in 1994, a 1.6 litre version was announced with 105hp. Production stopped in 1995.
My LEGO 106 XSi is 8 studs wide, 23 studs long and is made of 220 bricks. It includes:
- Number plates at the front and rear
- A small spoiler on the back
- A realistic dashboard with dials and a steering wheel
- Two seats in the front and a bench seat in the back
If you like this, you may like my other projects. You may also like the projects by: JediPippin, LegoBricker, Lightningtiger, LoneCoyote, LordofHobbits, Merida36, StudTech and TheLordOfBricks.