Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Medieval Trade Office
This LEGO building is a medieval trade office, which fits into a medieval city and could probably be added to the popular Medieval Market set. The construction is also laid out for the adding of other medieval city buildings at the sides.
I really like Medieval LEGO sets and thus plan to upload more buildings which would fit to this one later.
Properties of it´s use
The building is made of three floors. The groundfloor has a door to the streetside and one to the backyard. It will be furnitured as a lobby and office. The second floor will take over office tasks. The third floor is a stock for all kind of traded goods, which can be pulled up via a rope. The interior is not yet designed, but will be added in Updates.
(Some) Properties of it´s construction
- fully detailed front and back
- experimenting with transposition of brick rows
- 16x16 ground
- innovative windows at the front of 1. floor
- bricked windows at the back of 1. floor
- rare colour dark tan + light grey and elements of black and brown
- medieval styled windows and roof (gothic)
I hope you enjoy the building! Please support, if you do, and leave comment with criticism, suggestion and else, if not!