Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
A 500 horsepower flat 6 engine, just over 3 seconds to complete 0 to 100 km/h and a top speed of 310 km/h ; here are the main specifications of the real new Porsche 911 GT3 RS.
Apart from these incredible performances, the new Porsche 911 is probably one of the most beautiful car within the supercar world.
It took about 3 months to build this LEGO model, which is a "competition" version of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS.The decals are borrowed from the LEGO set 42048.
Main specifications :
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 45cm x 25cm x 12.5cm
- More than 1500 parts
- Weight : 2052g
- Power Functions Parts : 2 L-motors, 1 servo motor, 1 IR receiver, 1 battery box
- Independent four wheel suspension
- Working flat 6 engine with a rear differential
- Roll bars
- Opening engine bonnet and boot
I hope you will enjoy it !