Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The BMW 328 was one of the first sports car BMW made and was an inspiration for all BMW's succesfull racing cars since, including the E30 M3 and 3.0 litre CSL. It was made between 1936 and 1940 and during that time it won lots of races, such as the Mille Miglia and the RAC Rally. 328s had more than 100 class wins in 1937 alone. Even after production ended, it continued to be competitive and one won the Australian Grand Prix in 1948. 328s used a 2.0 litre straight six with 80bhp, which was a lot at the time. The engine also featured innovative hemispherical combustion chambers.
The curvy shape was difficult to recreate in LEGO, but I think I've managed it. It is 6 studs wide, 19 studs long and uses 143 bricks. It has many features:
- Brown pieces representing the original's bonnet straps
- Opening doors
- A seat
- A steering wheel
- A spare wheel
- Space for one minifigure (which I'll add in an update)
If you like this, click the blue support button. Every support counts, as does every share on social media and forums. 10,000 is possible with the help of all BMW enthusiasts out there!