Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a Lego Water Pump that uses the Centrifugal system. The design is very simple and could be a great display piece.
- This model is made from 200 Lego bricks
- It pumps water out when the bottom of the model is in shallow water (watch video)
This set includes:
- Battery Box
- Large Gear
- Small Gear
- Custom made Propeller using technic parts
- Black surrounding frame
- Black smooth tiles
This set could also encourage the builder to add on things, such as, a water slide or waterfall. This would make the set more playable and thought provoking. This would hopefully allow the builder to use their imagination rather than following steps in a booklet.
- Placement of Battery Box
- Overall looks
- Wire navigation
If this were to ever become a Lego set, the booklet could include some possible ideas for additional features to be added on to the water pump.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments section.