Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
''Ten years ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them (and if we can get 10,000 supporters), maybe you can hire... The A-Team."
This project is based on the 80's tv show and is also my first project that is not a game or a microfighter!
This set would include...
- John ''Hannibal'' Smith
- Bosco B.A ''bad attitude'' Baracus
- H.M ''howling mad'' Murdock
- Templeton ''faceman'' Peck
- Amy Amanda Allen
- The A-team van which includes removable door, opening hood and area underneath for either an engine or weapons that you don't want colonel lynch finding. It also includes a hidden compartment for more weapons in the ''trunk'' and a removable roof and windshield
- 2 pistols
- machine gun
So that's it! The design, part count, and playability make it seem like it would make a good LEGO product. I'll hopefully have updates in the near future and definitely more projects.
Please support and share this with your friends. Thanks for reading.
Also check out my other projects. Here's a link https://ideas.lego.com/profile/bigred0720/projects