Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Where the Wild Things Are
Thank you for every single vote. I made this to honor my son - Lego was his life and he was my life. He died in August from brain cancer. Many friends really want to get this to 10,000 votes as a way to celebrate him. He was my Wild Thing and I miss him very much. Please vote. Please share with friends. You can follow on Instagram at votelego. THANK YOU so much.
* Book published in 1963, Caldecott Medal award winner in 1964
* Photo Credit: Lisa F. Photo Editing: David Y.