Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
from the same series
Elven Sentinels' border - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/97483
Wizard's Rivergate - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/98977
Dragon Spire - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/100335
This set would portray the ruined ancient norhtern tower. Norddern is the word used in phantasy realms to determine the north cardinal point. These tower once populated the northern realms that formed a great empire. Most of the them did not withstand the tides of time and fell to ruin.
The Paladin Order, were given lands as a reward for their services in the North by Princess Sylvia.
Under her rule the Paladins began rebuilding and populating the Norddern wastelands. But they were tricked for those lands had been abandoned for a good reason. Those were the lands of snow and ice creatures that did not look pleased uppon the breaking of ancient magical borders.
Will the Paladins survive to seek out Princess Sylvia and demans explanantions? Or will the magical snow creatures prevail leaving the Paladins to be only a footnote in Phantasy Realms history?
You choose :D
The Poll :D
This is a third approach to a new original project of mine.
Would you mind answering a few questions concerning it?
1) Overall opinion of the set?
2) Is this more oriented for boys, girls or both?
3) Would you buy it? Or it depends on other conditions - which?
4) How much would you pay for it?
5) What would you see changed in it?
6) If such changes were made would you then/still buy it even id the price tag increased?
Thanks for the help!
And check my other projects. They are in need of help. Thanks!