Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a large Home Chess Set made out of 1043 LEGO parts.
The set includes:
- The 32x32 brick-built chessboard with 64 squares (32 white and 32 dark gray ones). There are four 16x16x3 containers for the pieces (you can open them by removing the board's top plates.
- Two 8x32 plates (you can connect them to the board) with 16 gray squares on each. You can place the captured and extra pieces on the plates.
There are the transparent 'slide shoe' pieces on the bottom surfaces of the chessboard and the side plates.
- 48 chess pieces (24 white and 24 black ones) in total. Each player gets 8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, a queen and a king when the game starts. There also are extra pieces: 2 queens, 2 bishops, 2 knights and 2 rooks for the each player.
- Also a Brick Separator.
I hope the LEGO Group will approve my set!