Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is an old – style modern nascar on slick tires, ready to have your advertising stickers applied on its body!
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 1 minifig and is ready to play with.
- Front splitter and rear aero diffuser;
- Chromed exhaust tips (all the parts in gray are supposed to be chromed);
- Blacked – out front lights;
- Nitro charged V8 under the hood;
- Side skirts;
- Zero ground clearance;
- Super slick tires;
- One race seat with head supports;
- Roll cage;
- Gauges console;
- Nitro package with NO2 tanks;
- Manual gearbox;
- Tilting suspension system with front steering;
- Removable roof for easier access;
- Adjustable and removable steering wheel;
- Removable hood for access the engine;
Pros and cons:
+ there’s no plus to drive a nascar instead of a diesel city car, except you’re a rich Texan petrolhead…
- it can only turn left…
brick counter and difficulty:
428 bricks, easy building construction.