Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
5-4-3-2-1 Thunderbirds (Lego form) are Go!
Here is my Lego design of the iconic Thunderbird 4 from the Classic 60's TV Series 'Thunderbirds'. I have tried to capture the design of Thunderbird 4 as well as I could.
This set is based on the episode 'Day of Disaster'. Hence I have included a model of the Martian Probe trapped behind debris for Thunderbird 4 to clear before the Martian probe lifts off and explodes!
The model features 3 minifigures; the engineer trapped inside the Martian probe, Gordon Tracy (in International Rescue uniform) and another Gordon in his diving gear (complete with flippers, oxygen tank and goggles).
The Thunderbird 4 craft itself features
- a movable halogen lights array;
- tools to attach to the front, including a saw, claws and magnetic buffers (seen in the main picture);
- open the top to reveal the cockpit, allowing Gordon to be removed;
- open the back to access the accessories and Gordon in diving gear
Any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment and don't forget to support this!