Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Didn't you always want to do some underwater adventures? Well, with this project, you can now do what you want but even better, this time... with Lego!
This is a modified representation of Cousteau's Bathyscaphe: the Nautile with which Cousteau helped us discover the secrets of life underwater...
This set includes:
- A submarine with an added articulated arm, a drill and two propellers
- A ship wreck,
- A shark,
- An octopus,
- A treasure chest with gold silver and jewels,
- A diver in its diving suit called the Aqualung (another Cousteau's invention),
- The submarine's commander,
- A deep sea rock with coral and seaweed.
This set also includes a light brick!
So, wouldn't this make a great set?