Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Having been building with Legos since I was six years old, I often turn to them for quick, utilitarian solutions I can use every day. The need for a bedside laptop stand arose when I first moved into college. This stand uses more of the Technic® Lego bricks than the traditional ones to create a stronger, lightweight, and more versatile product. Double-thick hooks harness the innate strength of Lego bricks to create adjustable hooks that can be modified to fit nearly every bed frame. Additionally, removable contact pads can be placed on high-pressure spots to create the snuggest fit possible.
Finally, this stand features a unique cable management system that allows for the hanging of three cables and a hook for hanging anything small and light (e.g. keys).
- Depth: 1.63" (4.14cm)
- Height: 9.44" (23.98cm)
- Width: 15.81" (40.16cm)
- Capacity: built for 15" Macbook Pro (all models)
- Max Weight: Hooks can hold a max of 5.5 lbs (2.49kg)