Chess on LE GO
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Ah yes... Yet another chess set project! The question on my mind... Is it possible to make a functional portable chess set? If it's made out of LEGO, surely it can!
- Has a small enough form factor that it can be carried around
- Can fold and unfold easily
- Is able to fold and lock into position so that pieces don't fall out
- Has a locking mechanism that is small enough so that it cannot easily get caught in other things and/or tear/break off.
- All of its pieces fit inside the folded storage area
- Can unfold and rest comfortably without wobble
- Its pieces can snap onto the board and be moved without leaving any parts behind.
- Is simple yet elegant in design
- And yes, is robust enough to be used without any KRAGLE
Well, I believe all my requirements have been met. All that's left is to find the budget to build my lovely Chess on LE GO... Unless...
Thanks for the support!