Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I'm happy to introduce my second large LEGO project, the Modular Historical Theater. I love the modular series, and I think only one type of building is missing: a theater. So I built a theater! I worked on it a lot, and now I think it's quite good! I hope that's what you also think...
- 2519 bricks
- approx. 27 bricks* (~26 centimeters) high, ~56 bricks* (~25 centimeters) wide
- 24 seats in the auditorium (17 ground floor seats, 4 box seats, 3 balcony seats)
- 3 actor dressing rooms (6 actors' place)
- 16 golden sculptures
- 20 wall lamps
- 13 windows (12 smaller one, and a big one (behind the columns))