Great Battles of Middle-Earth
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
"We come to it at last... The great battle of our time. The board is set. The pieces are moving”.
Gandalf, in The Fellowship of the Ring.
The Shadows grow once more in the dark land of Mordor… Will the free people of Middle-Earth be able to unite and confront it?
In this boardgame of epic battles, one player will control the army of men and elves, and another will control the terrible forces of Sauron.
The game includes:
1. More than 70 microfigures representing different types of units (infantry, archers, leyendary heroes...).
2. A game board that reenacts significant locations in the story of The Lord of the Rings (each one designed in a space of 2x4 studs).
3. Three dice and a rulebook.
* Special rules and board game setups to reenact the most important battles of The Lord of the Rings, such as The battle of the Pellenor Fields and the battle of Helm’s Deep. Also, special rules and board game setups for recreating very interesting moments of the storyline and playing fun minigames!
* Some accessories that enrich each game setup with Tolkien’s lore.
I will share the rules of Great Battles of Middle Earth as the project passes through the milestones.