Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Welcome to the world of Lego Illusions!
The set includes a total of 5 different illusion; four of which are impossible shapes, and the other being a visual illusion. When stared at correctly, the builds will take on a very strange illusions which trick the mind.
- The first illusion, is the Penrose Triangle. A very simple trick, where the design appears to be endless; but in reality, not so much.
- The second illusion, is the Connecting Pyramid illusion. A very simple stack of bricks, with a hollow square at the top. However when position correctly, it appears that the top is connected to the bottom!
- The third illusion, is the Penrose Stairs. If you try going up these stairs, you will simply find yourself walking an an infinite loop.
- The fourth illusion, is the Impossible Doorway. It appears, that two separate ends, are connected by a strait beam, but in fact it is quite different.
- The fifth and last illusion, is known for tricking the eyes. It is a very simple board, with white squares surrounded by black lines. When looked at, white dots will appear on the black lines, however when closely examined, will disappear and move to a different grid.
The set includes a total of 257 bricks, and incorporates a total of five colorful illusions, which will make a very pleasing desk "toppers", or eye attractions. Thanks for looking!