Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This Airport is another of my buildings where a section of it opens up. On this one, it is four different sections of the wall.
- a rotating front door.
- working elevator
- 5 minifigures
- air control tower
- a walk way to the plane that should fit most of Lego's passenger planes (by my calculations)
- the air control tower's windows open up for easy access
- a integrated check in/out section
This Lego set was built in lego digital designer and has not been built with actual lego peices.
If any of you looking at this set know how to connect the string to the hook and winch in lego digital designer, please tell me so I can connect the elevator to the airport.