Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I made a Picnic Park out of Lego using the Lego Digital Designer! The Park exists of three areas:
- The first area being a small field with a small table with two adults (husband & wife). A tree, some bushes, and several flowers are also in this little field. On the table, there is a water bottle, two drinking glasses, and a basket.
- The second area is about the same size as the first area, but has a bigger table with two adults (husband & wife) and their child. The child is holding an ice lolly, the wife is holding a banana, and the husband is holding a drinking glass. On the table, there is a water bottle, two white Lego bricks that represent as plates, and a basket. A tree, a bush, and some flowers are also in the field.
- The third area is about the same size as the first and second area. There is a table with two people and a dog in this area. A mom and her child and their dog. The child is holding a dog bone. On the table, there is a basket. In the field, there is a tree, two bushes, and several flowers.
The whole Park is surrounded by fencing. There is an entrance on both sides of the park, and another two entrances within the Park areas. The entrances can be used to access the Park areas.