Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Meet the Fiat Bartoletti, a racing transporter from the fifties.
They don’t make them this beautiful anymore. Racing transporters are among the most enduring symbols of racing's golden era. The race cars are often lovely and interesting, but the transporters ooze charm and nostalgia. Amongst the best known and lovingly remembered race transporters are the FIAT/ Bartoletti transporters. The Bartoletti Transporters were an integral part of the F1 and Sports Car racing scene for over a decade. They were the hub of activity in the paddock and used by the 1956 World Championship-winning Scuderia Ferrari.
This set includes a complete Ferrari racing team with the Fiat Bartoletti racing transporter, 3 race cars, its drivers, mechanics and tools. Lower the ramp, drive the cars on the truck and go the nearest racetrack. Remove the roof and you can access the cockpit and storage area of the truck. Everything is there to become a winning team.
When I saw the Bartoletti for the first time at a picture, I fell in love with it. The beautiful design and the playable features made me decide to build it in Legobrick. Now i can run my own racing team.
Wouldn't every kid want too have a racing transporter with so much features to play with? So go to the track and deliver the next champion
This model features a highly detailed replica of the 1956 Fiat Bartoletti.
The major features are:
- detailed exterior with prints such as the Fiat and Ferrari logos and several sponsor logos of that period
- openable roof, storage area and doors
- detailed interior
- detachable ramps for loading the cars
- full interior and exterior
- 3 race cars, 3 drivers and 4 mechanics
Son ow its up to you and help me with this project.
Hope you like it too.