Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
LEGO Chip Shop Deluxe Version
Introducing the LEGO Chip Shop deluxe version, with a traditional theme close to home, including the British favourite meals guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. I have chosen this design as it is something unique that we can all relate to. You may have seen my original Chip Shop that I uploaded here a few weeks back which can be seen here https://ideas.lego.com/projects/126913, since then I have been making new designs and come up with the Chip Shop Deluxe version as you can see from the images alot has changed.
A complete new design with a corner shop layout and new shop front with black windows frames with a traditional yet modern look. A flat has been added above the shop with a side door entrance stairs leading up to the flat also the new addition of the sloping roof with dormer windows.
There is great detail in the set which includes the following:
Chip Shop / Ground Floor Details :
- Two lampposts to light up the street area outside
- Side door for access to the flat above the Chip Shop
- Outside light for the flat door
- Black traditional style windows with box frames across the bottoms
- Three blue and white canopies located above the shop windows and door
- Small window for the toilet area
- Fridge with opening door for cold drinks
- A walk in fridge freezer to keep all the food stored in and fresh
- A menu board with leaflets menus on either side
- Food preparation area with potato boxes full of potato's ready to be peeled and container to store the raw chips ready for cooking
- Extractor fan to keep the chip shop from getting too hot
- Modern counter that opens outwards allowing staff access.
- Salt, Vinegar and sauce bottles on the counter
- Papers for wrapping all the food up on the counter
- Area for peas, gravy, curry sauce and beans to be stored ready to be added to any meal
- Chip fryer with heat rack top to display the cooked food for customers to choose what they would like with their chips
- Four staff in uniform two for food preparation and two to serve the cooked food
- Small seating area with table for customers to eat inside
- Till built into the counter area
- Staff and customer toilet area with a toilet, sink and hand dryer
- stairs leading up to the first floor flat
First Floor Details :
- Fish & Chips shop fascia with added fish
- Extractor fan external vent
- Satellite dish
- Four large windows allowing plenty of light into the rooms of the flat
- Sink area with metal splash back
- Fridge freezer
- Kitchen cupboards with black tiles
- Wall clock
- Modern Sink
- Standing Light
- Small TV
- Side Table
Living Room Area:
- Large corner sofa
- Big screen TV
- Standing Light
- Glass topped side cabinet
Roof / Attic:
- Attic access through loft door above living room
- Two dormer windows
There is also a combination of meals that can be created see the food image for ideas on what to serve to the customers please see the food image.
The set is made of 2120 pieces and each floor slides into each other allowing easy access.
If you like this set please do click support and share the project on social media.