Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Lego type: Standard and Technic
- Number of pieces: ~1550
- Dimensions: ~575mm x 250mm
- Principle colours: Black, red, light gray
- Features; include:-
- Modern racing car styling
- Decorative red trim / stripes
- Side air intakes
- Front and rear suspension
- Rear differential
- Engine, operating in two gears via a clutch
- Gear selection via "behind steering wheel push buttons".
- Possibility of alternative colour schemes.
In the Lego style of the well loved Technic car sets 8860 and 8880, this design has been engineered to the workings and style of a modern racing car. Whilst the design is almost entirely original, it also "pays homage" to the 8880 set by retaining a small number of characteristic features and parts.
"Everyone knows racing cars come in different colours ! "........."The first time you build a new Lego set is the best build ! " ; possible opportunities:-
- Pick (or design) your own colour, potentially via a web application.
- Buy conversion kits to modify the colour of your primary set, and enjoy building a different colour scheme each time you re-build.
- Possible popular racing series association, with iconic team colour schemes (images of these not included, but available on request).