Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The BMW X5 Le Mans was first shown to the public in 2000. It was designed to show that the X5 wasn't just a normal SUV, but a sports SUV, or SAV as BMW called it. It used the same V12 engine as the V12 LMR racer that won Le Mans. Sadly, it was just a concept, although it did go round the Nurburgring (I can't remember how fast) and could do 190mph and 0-60 in 4.3 seconds!
My LEGO version has 164 bricks. It is 8 studs wide and 17 studs long. It includes:
- Four opening doors
- Space for four minifigures
- A steering wheel and dashboard
- A gearstick
- Two exhausts