The Centennial Building
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Add this building to your LEGO city for an instant touch of class! This historic building is perfect for any city layout and can be used for a variety of purposes, depending on the builder's wish. Let your imagination run wild!
- 2,940 total pieces
- Hinged build allows for easy access, as well as increased playability.
- Unique clock tower caps the whole building, with many cool details. See if you can spot them all!
- This two-story brick building is flexible enough to be used for a variety of purposes. Make it a museum, a school, a courthouse, a town hall, and so much more.
- Frog-goyles peer down at you from the corners of the building's corniced roof.
- Ascend the stairs to the second floor, where you'll find wood-paneled walls and an ornate chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
Unlike some of my other creations, this building is directly inspired by a real-life building. It's patterned after the old Nassau County Courthouse, a historic courthouse located in downtown Fernandina Beach, Florida.
Now that you're here, please lend your support to this creation. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your pets! Share on social media, and let's make it to the 10,000 and beyond! :)