Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
So, I've decided to make a car which is
not afraid of mud and snow. Here is a tough radio-controlled SUV
tested in real off-road conditions!
In the video attached you
will see how it is riding in the mud, crossing wooden bridges and
Key features include:
- rear-wheel drive
- 7 forward and 7 reverse gears
- powered by 2 motors + 1 servo motor
- head lights and rear lights (all
- driven by 6 AAA batteries + 6
batteries in remote control, all re-chargeable
Dimensions (LxWxH): 240x135x155 mm
Fully charged batteries are enough for
up to 1 hour of playing time depending on the off-road conditions.
The car can be used on wet surfaces, can cross up to 1 cm of snow.
And it looks fantastic in the darkness!
It would be great if Lego offered a
compact SUV which could be used outside.
Thank you for supporting the project!