Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Godzilla returns to LEGO Ideas for the third and (I promise) final edition. For we, have a reason to celebrate: IT'S GODZILLA'S BIRTHDAY!! In a few short days the King of all Monsters will turn 60 years old, just as I've finished fine tuning my LEGO version of the almighty kaiju.
- Fully swingable and SUPER flexible tail!
- Easily poseable arms!
- New height of 35cm and new length of 72cm!
- thicker and more poseable neck and head!
- and finally, glow in the dark spines!
Since this model is so big, I figured he'd be better off standing alone rather than having a fellow kaiju to duke it out with. Although other things that could be included are:
- A stand to hold his tail up for posing
- minifigues from the new movie such as Ford Brody, Joseph Brody and Ishiro Serizawa.
- Special edition plaque
Everyone's been getting more and more excited about the idea of a Godzilla set so let's all wish him a Happy Birthday on Nov 3rd 2014 and make that happen!!!
All copyrights to Toho, Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures.